GATOR Tear-Off Machine
The GATOR Tear-off Machine removes old flat roofs faster and cleaner than other methods. This Tear-off roof peeler is equipped with an 18 inch Dual-Action Cutting Blade (DACB) for better cutting with a slicing action. Unlike other tear-off equipment with a ramming action the Gator DACB Eraser slices as it cuts through even the toughest flat roofs quicker, leaving you with less to clean up. The Eraser has less vibration and pounding that is common with ramming-action equipment and will give a far better superior service. The Eraser positive self-aligning tool steel cutting blade stays in contact with roof decks.
The ERASER Roofing Tear-off Machine
- Honda 13 Hp engine with electric start
- Oil level alert
- Hardened Tool Steel 18 inch blade
- Hydrastatic Transmission for instant forward and reverse
- Variable speed control
- Hi-torque transaxle with solid rubber cleated tires
- 85″ Long x 44″ height x 30″ wide
- Weight 520 LBS.